Re: [Amc-list] Coffin Nose

Hey guys,
  I would rather be growing a coffin nose then, which at my age could
come anytime - a real coffin! And thinking of things I told the wife to
have a coffin made for me when the time comes to look just like a coffin
nosed Matador!

On Fri, 06 Jul 2007 22:06:16 +0000 Wrambler242@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:
> OOOHHH, Sounds painfull!
> I'd get that looked at!!!!
>
> --
> Mark Price
> Morgantown, WV
> 1969 AMC Rambler, 4.0L, EFI, T-5
> " I was different before people dared to be different"

> From: Ken Ames <ameskg@xxxxxxxxx>
> > You're growing a coffin nose?  ;)
> >
> > Ken
> >
> > Quoting Jock J JocewJ Jocewicz <namdra@xxxxxxxx>:
> >
> > > Bill,
> > >   I always thought the coffin nose Matadors did look a little
> odd/funny
> > > but a couple of weeks ago I bought a 74 4dr., 360, auto., that
> had been
> > > repainted green (was yellow) and has 74,000 miles on it. I have
> been
> > > driving it daily since and I can't believe the thumbs up I get
> and the
> > > questions I get when stopping at a gas station or out shopping.
> The front
> > > end is growing on me!!

Jock Jocewicz - President/Editor NAMDRA  NAMDRA@xxxxxxxx or
namdra1@xxxxxxx
8537 Antioch Rd., Salem, WI 563168  (262) 843-4326
          JOIN NAMDRA - the best AMC club around!!
'07 AMC NATIONALS - Sep. 6-8, 2007 - Cordova Dragway Park, Cordova, IL
AMO#19, NAMDRA#46, AMCRC#974, NHRA#41915, IHRA#6766