Re: [Amc-list] Mr. Dash finally got too much sun.

Re: [Amc-list] Mr. Dash finally got too much sun.

I don't know about the Javelin dashes, but the
Hornet/Gremlin dashes are definitely ABS plastic.  You
can buy ABS solvent cement.  It is basically a solvent
type glue without any "body" but it has great holding
power when it is set (dry).  You have to brace or
support the parts well while the glue sets, but it
sets rapidly.  You also buy sheets of ABS plastic from
industrial supply houses to use as reinforcement.

I'm sure someone will chime in on the Javelin dashes.
I may be patching one in a few months so I will be
watchful for good answers also.

Regards,
Joe Fulton