Re: [Amc-list] 64 classic 2 door clutch question

Re: [Amc-list] 64 classic 2 door clutch question

" From: d stohler <das24rules@xxxxxxxxx>
"
" i have a mcleod industries parts catalog with part #'s
" for everything they make. i can order a disk for my
" 196/t96 if i needed. they list by input shaft
" diamiter, then outter diamiter. let me know your input
" diamiter/spline count, and outter diamiter, and i can
" get you their part # in several different compounds. i
" dont see a pressure plate listed just for a 64
" rambler. if anyone knows the pressure plate cross
" referance, i can look that up also.

the ca1676 in the perfection catalog fits amc and mopar [slants] up to
the late '70s, also studebaker sixes and the early '60s pontiac 194
slant 4.

what does mcleod have in the way of hd for the amc six?  i've worked
out perfection disk rcf446 with ca1576 on the 196 and ca1864 or ca1897
on the 199-up.