[Amc-list] Re; 70 Ambo Suspension Issue

John
SNIP
I noticed that the front end of my 70 Ambo moves from no camber
(tires straight up) to Negative camber (tires tilted in at the top) back
to no camber.  It seems to be in a diferent position each time I park
it.  Any ideas on what I should look at this weekend when I get it
up on jack stands.
SNIP

Yup, the condition of the rubber in every bushing that is in the
front suspension of that car. The strut rods, the 2 bushings
on the upper control arm, the one bushing on the lower
control arm. The condition of the bushing area of the lower
control arm, the rubber bushing on the spindle assy of the
spring seat and anything else that you can see bolted
to the front suspension.
John