Re: [Amc-list] Re; 'Flexible Flyers'

Oops! Got ahead of myself and hit send too soon! I was going to point out
that the design of the Eagle's lower arm is far more similar to that of a
FWD Caddy than any 2wd AMC I have seen. I took pictures of both side by side
some time ago (alas, I lost them when Photopoint went under and WEBTV
couldn't save any of them) Stronger lower arms wouldn't be that hard to
build (I lack the manufacturing skills to build anything other than a
prototype that I lack both the time and an Eagle to build them for)