[Amc-list] Re; '82 Spirit booster/master questions

[Amc-list] Re; '82 Spirit booster/master questions

SNIP
The computer at NAPA lists 2 different master/booster combos. One with
the
lines towards the motor (which is what I have) and one with the lines
towards the fender (IIRC, my Eagle was that way). I was thinking that if
had the other setup, it might help to clear my EFI intake. Anyone got
any
ideas? They seem to be the same bore (one metric and one standard)
SNIP

I don't see the need for it, any interferences I had were solved by
relocating
two (2) of the fittings screwed into the intake manifold.
Of course implied here is that the differences in the plumbing of the
master
cylinder also requires re-routing of the brake line locations going to
the
fire wall. If it does, why go to additional work when it is not needed.
If it requires no re-routing of brake lines what difference does it
make.
John.