10 x 1 3/4
640-1105

Full Cast Drum Non -  Finned
9 x 2
640-1217

Full Cast Drum Single finned
10 x 1 3/4
640-1218

The above table reflects the probable matches when you went into the
Auto Parts Store to pick up a rear  brake drum for your 1976 Hornet.
This is a bit of a variation based upon the somewhat basic thought
process that says, AMC -15 rear axles used 9 inch drums and the AMC -20
rear axles used 10 inch drums, your choice of 2 is now 5. And is it
really important to know whether the OEM drum is finned or flanged or
even still on the axle? Or will any of these fit with out a problem if
exchanged for the choices in different years which calls out either
different numbers or a different group of selections. An in attempting
to read and understand what the catalog is telling me it is also
becoming obvious that there are a few  number transposition errors too.

Food for thought anyway,
John.