Snip
" From: d stohler <das24rules at yahoo.com
"
" my haynes jeep manual that i got, it covers all fsj
" 57-83. it has all the engine specs listed and shows
" 327..... optional 350 in place of 327........... for
" the same year coverage of the 327
"
"      years     induction     hp        tq
"
" 327  65-69     2 bbl      250 at 4700
<http://www.amc-list.com/mailman/listinfo/amc-list>    340 at 2600
" 350  65-69     2 bbl      230 at 4400
<http://www.amc-list.com/mailman/listinfo/amc-list>    350 at 2400

it's wrong in at least one important point:  the buick 350 didn't
exist until '68.  i've also always heard that '68 was the last year
that amc 327s were offered, 2 years after amc stopped using them.
Snip