Re: [Amc-list] Bart

In a message dated 6/25/2007 8:24:20 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
cmilstead@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Well  Bart, I don't really give a xxxx about what you and others think. It's
my  car and I'll do what I want with it. Looks like there may be a supply  of
AMC V-8's in Atlanta that I'm going to check out. I quit worrying about  what
other people think a long time ago. If I had worried about that I  wouldn't
have bought the Gremlin in the first place. The GM dealers  considered AMC
cars as "off brand" where I came from. If I can't get an AMC  V-8 I wouldn't
consider putting anything but a 350 in the Gremlin. Lots of  them available
and no parts problem at all. By the way, I was different  when I bought the
Gremlin.

That's right,its YOUR car and you can do what you want with it. Buuut,don't
come on here and start braying about how a Chevy is cheaper and AMC engines
are  boat anchors ya dig?You drew first blood NOT us!
Bart M.
74 Gremlin X
360/904