Re: [Amc-list] 10 inch drums

Oh, yeah.
I'll make sure they are good before I let you know what is up.
Odometer on the Ambo shows 60K and pedal wear leads me to believe it is accurate.
But 65  was a long time ago.
I'm hoping to get the heads and such off the 327 so I can see what it looks like.
It's not froze, but the front cover was off for tchain when it got flooded.
There is so much MUD in the oilpan it only turns a 1/4 turn!
I'm hoping at the most it is a good to go with a rering kit engine.
Or at least had a nice set of undamaged 4 barrel pistons in it.
If the block turns out to be pitted or scored the plan is to use the four barrel pistons and rods in the 37K 2 barrel Jeep motor I have. That will give me a darned near new four barrel 327 for one of the 65's [American of Ambo conv.]
  If I decide to not do the convert to the end. I have a 287 with about 65k on it that needs a chain too. I will probably use it to get the conv running and sell it off with a builder 327.
  That will leave me with only 1 spare 327. That would be nice. Darned things are like rabbits, just keep multiplying!

Oops, rambling.

More rambling.

I only put in 76 hours last week. I'm starting the week by doing about 14 today.
Whoever said state jobs are great never worked the hours this one requires :[

--
Mark Price
Morgantown, WV

From: "Jay" <jciampi@xxxxxxxx>