[Amc-list] ***SPAM*** Re: How 'bout a Chevy?

[Amc-list] ***SPAM*** Re: How 'bout a Chevy?

WHAT?? You can builkd on HECK of an aMC V8 for under $10K !! I have no
where that in my INDY headed 401. Everything is new,custom ground
cam....etc!! Balanced...pistons,head porting...etc. There WAS a 998 AMC
trans on ebay for $99 NO one bought it! that wpould have been perfect
for a V8 Gremlin. Just look around some. NEVER consider a CHEBBIE
engine.....!!!! Around where i live in Illinois i never see a Gremlin
in a junkyard...cept one poor one rotting in half!! Heck...where you
located? I have several 360 engines. Might put the good running 360
4bbl in a 1939 Plymouth pickup truck!! Thanks,joeOn June 22, 2007