Re: [Amc-list] How 'bout a Chevy?

In a message dated 6/23/2007 9:12:04 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
cmilstead@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

I  imagine more AMC cars have gone to the bone
yard because of bad engines  than anything else

See that's one bullshit line that will get you reeaaal popular on here.Bad
engines my ass dude. The inlines ran forever and the V8's weren't far behind. I
 know of plenty of Magical Chevy motors that tanked well before they were
supposed to.The bodies rotted away more so than the motors failing is the reason
 why they went to the yards.also keep in mind they didn't build as many cars
as  the big three.Also if you really wanted an AMC motor,looking for one
online will  get what your looking for. I'm in an area scarce of AMCs as well but
mines got a  360 not a me too motor
Bart