[Amc-list] This has become tiring!

Towhomit may concern

SNIP
Error Occurred While Processing Request
Error Diagnostic Information
ODBC Error Code = S1000 (General error)
[Microsoft][ODBC Microsoft Access Driver] Cannot open database
'(unknown)'. It may not be a database that your application recognizes,
or the file may be corrupt.
SNIP
This is a portion of the message that is displayed when an attempt is
made to read the AMX Files is made. As I read it on line and this is
what there has been there to read for all but a few moments every 2 or 3
days or so for the last 3 weeks it has been tough to follow any logical
thread. So if any one has any reasonable answer as to why this is the
prevailing display on the AMX Files recently or where 20 W 50 motor oil
has disappeared to could you please drop me a line at me e-mail address
to answer.
Thanks
John.