[Amc-list] m8 transmission

i just noticed something. i know these transmissions
have a front and rear pump. the suction for the rear
pump is little lower than the front. my driveway is
also sloped pretty good. could it be that the rear
pump only supplies fluid for forward gears? and the
filter finally fell off the pickup tubes and only
getting picked up by the rear pump? or i guess maybe
that wouldnt work cause the rear wheels would have to
be spinning for the rear pump to work first correct?
hmm.. maybe im trying to find easy fixes.... lol.

dave stohler
http://picasaweb.google.com/das24rules