>From what you wrote I'm not getting how he's earned a virtual beat down,
I'm sure he did as you seem pretty pissed, I'm just not following all
the way.

~J

-----Original Message-----
From: amc-list-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:amc-list-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of KENT ANDERSON
Sent: Thursday, June 21, 2007 1:06 PM
To: amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Amc-list] eBay Buyers Beware

A few months ago, there was talk of a model Tarpon on eBay.  I was the
unfortunate soul to have bought that model.  The seller was
"mylittlebubs".  I paid $112 for the "rare model".  It came to me
CRUSHED!  I contacted "bubs".  He went into an e-mail rage about how it
certainly wasn't HIS fault, but did say he would refund my money.

He's a liar, a fraud, and a cheat.  If another deal comes up with his
name on it, AVOID HIM LIKE A GLASS OF ACID!  I wonder how many other
people he has defrauded.  eBay was, of course, no help.  So, beware of
"mylittlebubs", as he is a scumbag liar and will rip you off!