Re: [Amc-list] 66 Ambo compression fix

I'm glad you're getting the bugs worked out of your 232. However, after
hearing about the amount of SeaFoam and other stuff you're dumping down
the carb to loosen everything up, I would make sure there is fresh oil
in the engine prior to running it for any length of time.
The existing oil is probably somewhat diluted with all the additives
even though you're primarily working on the top end of the engine.

On the other hand, that sucker ought to be about sparkling clean inside
by the time you're done with it!

Jeff Reeves
Auburn GA
94 Cherokee