[Amc-list] 66 Ambo compression/unstuck valves gas then and gas now

[Amc-list] 66 Ambo compression/unstuck valves gas then and gas now

Mark...you and I are certainly on the same page.  I actually used to own
over 40 AMC 's at one time and have owned over 70 of them.  Back in the
80's I started over a dozen that I know sat for close to 10 years and
one that sat for 12 years and one that sat for almost 20.  I never gave
it a second thought then either.  Just started them with fresh fuel
under the hood...then after that changed fuel filter and added fuel to
tank...and rocked on.  That is certainly an interesting thought I
wouldn't mind knowing more about.  Sure do miss that high octane premium
leaded gas.

Duane Hacking