[Amc-list] AMC cars in Sioux Falls SD

Going to Sioux Falls tonite. Leaving about 4:30.
2000 cars in the historic downtown area, bands food all sorts of stuff going
on.
Hoping to see a bunch of AMCs there.
Last year there was probably a dozen AMCs amongst the roughly 1200 cars.
Foose was there with a gaggle of Mustangs, Ferrari Enzo too, only one I've
ever seen.
Ditto the Daytona Charger that was there, first one I ever saw.
Looking forward to a great nite out with my son and some freinds.
Hoping to catch a look at some great AMCs and talk with the owners too.
Parking begins at 4:30.

See you there,

Armand