Re: [Amc-list] Parking lights won't work

Re: [Amc-list] Parking lights won't work

O Parking lights illuminated?
Does that mean they should be on or zero are on?
I never tried to decypher the build date of mine, I know they go out when the Hlamps come on.
I don't have to subject it to any form of state inspection. I'm sure not going to try and fix it! Probly just another one of "those" things we know and love about old cars...

--
Mark Price
Morgantown, WV