[Amc-list] 1970 AMC Rebel

Looking to sell my 1970 Rebel. Milwaukee area. Orginally an Arkansas car. extremely solid all original, original paint. 53K original Miles. 304 V8 2 barrel. VERY little surface rust at bottom corner of doors. Hardly noticable. Good chrome. Runs and Drives well. Brakes pull to left, Have new wheel Cylinders, pads and hardware for brake job. Clean title. Will send pictures. email me at mike1238@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

No money or time to work on it. :-(