From: amc-list-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:amc-list-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of d stohler
Sent: Friday, June 15, 2007 1:23 PM
To: amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Amc-list] Disc brake swap

o ya, forgot to mention. if you are interested in that set up, it cost
me about $200 total for callipers, rotors and everything. i have
templates for the brackets if your interested. pretty easy to do if you
know how to use a torch. use the torch to get it roughed in, then use a
grinder/dremmel to get it smoothed out. works great for me.

dave stohler
http://picasaweb.google.com/das24rules