From: "Neil Shaw" <n.shaw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Amc-list] Mystery Leak
To: "The List \(E-mail\)" <mail@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Last week I parked the Javelin in the driveway at lunchtime
after driving about 10 minutes from the office. After lunch I
was greeted by a puddle of antifreeze in the driveway. Opened
the hood and traced the leak to the lower left side of the
radiator. I put her in the garage and went back to work. That
evening I backed it out, checked the fluid level (full) and
warmed it up to determine the exact source of the leak. No leak.
I drove it around for a while, no leak. I've been driving it all
week, still no leak. Temp gauge reads fine, it's not
overheating, it's running great! Any thoughts?

Neil Shaw
'72 Javelin SST w/304, auto trans & working AC.