Re: [Amc-list] 6 cyl. to V8 swap

In a message dated 6/14/2007 8:35:35 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
aje1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

The  company it Bulltear, it's located in Lindstrom, MN.  if I  remember
correctly. Anyway here's a link to their
website  http://www.bulltear.com/
They have a forum on their site too.
I've  haven't purchased anything from them yet.
They sell on ebay too.
Their  AMC engine oiling solutions look like good parts.
I don't know much about  their 6 to V-8 cross member, but if you can't find
an original AMC V-8  crossmember, how many other companies are making them??
I suggest you  contact them and ask questions before you write them  off.
Armand

Oh I know Bulltear and I know of the complaint of the crossmember as I run  a
Gremlin forum and a Gremlin owner doing a V8 swap had a complaint about the
Bulltear product. and don't get me started on these 'fly by nite'  oiling mods
everyone seems to have a kit for 'rolls eyes'
Bart