Re: [Amc-list] 6 cyl. to V8 swap

In a message dated 6/13/2007 10:42:56 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
mhaas@xxxxxxx writes:

There's  a company called Bulletear (or something similar to that) making
adapter  plates to mount a V8 on a 199/232/258 six cylinder cross member.
I think  it uses the more common size engine to mount brackets (that or
they are  making those as well). The rest of the parts (except for an
American  AMC-20) should be relatively easy to come by for a V8  conversion.

I heard some bad stuff about the bulltear xmember,like there's no
instructions and there's place's that need machine work on them still.
Bart