Re: [Amc-list] how far from "dallas" ramblers in salvage yards?

Re: [Amc-list] how far from "dallas" ramblers in salvage yards?

Dave...thanx again for your responsed and interest.  To answer your question the ones that are about an hour from me are near a town called sunset tx.  I am smack in the middle of D/FW an area called mid cities...that's right at the half way point between city of Dallas and Fort Worth.  Sunset is app 60 mi NW of me but not as far as Witchita Falls.
  I will be locating this guys # shortly and will forward it to the list.  If you think you might be in the area; feel free to call me ...I just might tag along with you and would LOVE to see that sweet looking Rambler of yours!!!