Re: [Amc-list] '66-'69 Rambler American differences

Re: [Amc-list] '66-'69 Rambler American differences

Jim,

That's sounds like a unique car.  I suggest you send
the door tag info and VIN number along with a picture
to Brian Yacino at the AMC Rambler Club. He might want
to do an article on the car for the newsletter.

It would be interesting to know how the 67 tail light
panel got to the body plant that early before the 67
model year, or perhaps this car was used as a
prototype in Kenosha or Detroit?

Regards,
Joe Fulton