Re: [Amc-list] so what are these doll things...

A: I think they are there to keep people from touching those cars! Maybe we
should gather a herd of them to put behind the winning Camar-doh! to make it
look like it's being pushed (back to the glue factory!)

From: HOTROD74GremlinX@xxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Amc-list] so what are these doll things...
To: amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx

In a message dated 6/6/2007 7:12:52 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
bigbad69@xxxxxxxxx writes:

Please  tell me: what's with those creepy doll things I see at
car shows.
They look  like punished children cowering from a beating, or
about to be frisked
by a  cop. I assume that's not the intent. I always avoid cars
with those
things  leaning on them.

I'm always tempted to re-position them under a  tire or in some
perverse
sexual position just to annoy the person who  displayed them.
Better still, punt
them through the speaker that's playing the  manditory cheezy
50's music that
polutes most car shows these days. (another  pet peave of mine)
Maybe we should
start bringing our cars to doll shows as  display items

Aww man,I though those things were finally going out of style,I
have no  idea
what retard decided a stuffed doll would look good accenting a
57 Chevy  with
a blower sticking out of the hood.we hooked on to the steering
wheel of my
buddies 74 gremlin with a Herman Lewis built 401 and glued
stuffing coming out
of its rear to show that it was crapping itself from driving
such a wild 9
sec  Gremlin LOL
Bart M.
GREM REAPER RACING