From: amc-list-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:amc-list-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
HOTROD74GremlinX@xxxxxxx
Sent: Thursday, June 07, 2007 10:01 AM
To: amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Amc-list] so what are these doll things...

In a message dated 6/6/2007 7:12:52 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
bigbad69@xxxxxxxxx writes:

Please  tell me: what's with those creepy doll things I see at car
shows.
They look  like punished children cowering from a beating, or about to
be frisked by a  cop. I assume that's not the intent. I always avoid
cars with those things  leaning on them.

I'm always tempted to re-position them under a  tire or in some perverse
sexual position just to annoy the person who  displayed them. Better
still, punt them through the speaker that's playing the  manditory
cheezy 50's music that polutes most car shows these days. (another  pet
peave of mine) Maybe we should start bringing our cars to doll shows as
display items

Aww man,I though those things were finally going out of style,I have no
idea what retard decided a stuffed doll would look good accenting a 57
Chevy  with a blower sticking out of the hood.we hooked on to the
steering wheel of my buddies 74 gremlin with a Herman Lewis built 401
and glued stuffing coming out of its rear to show that it was crapping
itself from driving such a wild 9 sec  Gremlin LOL Bart M.
GREM REAPER RACING
       74 Gremlin X
          '360/904'