Re: [Amc-list] so what are these doll things...

Re: [Amc-list] so what are these doll things...

Please tell me: what's with those creepy doll things I see at car shows. They look like punished children cowering from a beating, or about to be frisked by a cop. I assume that's not the intent. I always avoid cars with those things leaning on them.

I'm always tempted to re-position them under a tire or in some perverse sexual position just to annoy the person who displayed them. Better still, punt them through the speaker that's playing the manditory cheezy 50's music that polutes most car shows these days. (another pet peave of mine) Maybe we should start bringing our cars to doll shows as display items.

Manditory AMC content: That's a nice looking Nash in the link, Tom (except for that thing under the left headlight).

Now it's off to watch the Sen's try to dig themselves out of a hole. I hate ducks! :)

Ross Blair
69 BBO Javelin 390
Ottawa, Ont.

--
Get a free http://www.mail.com account & e-mail address today!
Choose from over 100 personalized domains.