[Amc-list] 252 six

Hey guys,

I need some info from some of you smarter than me;

On Ebay, there are rebuilt "1952-1965 AMC 252 SHORT BLOCKS"; the picture looks like a 195.6 OHV. I didn't think a 252 was built in the 60's, not sure of sizes in older years.

Are 195.6 parts interchangable?  Will a head bolt up?

Thanks - this could be a candidate for my '65 American so want to look into it further.

Jim Boone
Mims, FL