Re: [Amc-list] Replacing Strut-Rod Bushings.

On Sat, 2007-06-02 at 16:36 -0700, John Elle wrote:

> I dunno, I replaced the strut rod bushings on my Donohue some where
> around in the early '80's and it is still working well,

Aha! Parts quality was a lot higher then!

To be honest, I just don't know. I know I am assembling them right -- I
put up enoug photos for anyone to see -- I used quality parts, and
quality alignment shop, yet they don't last. I'm very reasonable driving
my cars, and I maintain top-notch. So what else is going on?