[Amc-list] Step-down linkage for Pacer needed!?

Date: Wednesday, May 30, 2007 01:12 PM
<mailto:jay@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=%5BAmc-list%5D%20Step-down%20linkage%20for%20Pacer%20needed%21?>Jay
Honeycutt <jay@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

I am in hope that someone on list either has
or can help me locate the stepdown linkage
from the carb to the auto trans for a '78
Pacer.

I have a rebuilt transmission installed,
working fine, but cannot drive it without
this linkage.

I am in South Georgia, but will pay for
shipping from wherever!?

Thanks,

Jay Honeycutt

'66 American Convertible
'69 American Station Wagon
'78 Pacer
'72 IHC Pickup (w/ AMC six)

Jay, If nothing else and your willing to pay the buck. Lokar makes a
better after market
kick down for the 727 and 904. Just look in up on the summit
racing.com web site. I got one for my 69 AMX not long ago. LRDaum