[Amc-list] Going on the POWER TOUR!

:

Hey, I am not getting anything in my email anymore...just when I needed it too!

I wanted to find out if anyone is going to be touring for anypart of the week.

I will be in my Red 79 AMX and will hook up from SPringfield, IL to Evansville, Memphis and Little Rock!  WooHOO!  Even got my A/C working this weekend and am doing the TFI ignition upgrade before I leave...maybe stick on my Clifford and Holley 390 as well...maybe that's asking for trouble!

email me at j2sax@xxxxxxxxx if you're "Touring"...maybe we can hook up.

Jesse
79 AMX
2- 80 AMX's