[Amc-list] Collector Car Insurance.

The first place I would look for collector car insurance is with your
present insurance company that also insures your daily driver or regular
cars.
They may have the best all around policy for you.
I know that there are a lot of companies that specialize in some form of
collector car coverage or another, but you might very well be
overlooking your best deal. Your present company.
My house and five cars are insured with Farmers Insurance. I have never
had a single complaint with either the terms of the policies or the
coverage. When needed repairs were painless, well not really it hurt
like bloody blue blazes to have them damaged in the first place. Two of
the cars are collector car policies.
John