Re: [Amc-list] Cigar (rette) lighter wiring

Re: [Amc-list] Cigar (rette) lighter wiring

What you said about the metal dash being grounded
cleared it up for me.  I was trying to use an older
(Casco I think) lighter receptacle from a Classic or
American.  But I'm installing it in a Gremlin so I
need the tab for the ground wire.  I know I have
several around here somewhere but could not find them,
so I went to Kragens and bought the proper receptacle.
 $6.45 later I'm smokin' (well not really).

Thanks,
Joe Fulton