[Amc-list] 71-74 Javelin AMX Gauges - clock hands needed

[Amc-list] 71-74 Javelin AMX Gauges - clock hands needed

Hello and happy (almost) Memorial Day to all the AMC people out there.
My friend Frank (407-617-0532) needs a set of clock hands for a 73
Javelin AMX. He has been able to amass the entire gauge package but the
clock he found was missing the hands. I'm sure he'd be glad to buy the
whole mechanism or gauge pack if somebody wants to sell one. If you've
got a partial Jav/AMX pack and it's been cannibalized and you want to
sell part/all of it, please give him a shout. Thanks.

Jeff Thomas
Orlando FL