[Amc-list] Wanted: shifter handle

I am about to buy a PRO 5.0 shifter for the Rambler.
The one I'm looking at comes with an angle cut straight shift handle for 82-93
Camaro.
Needless to say, that ain't going to cut it.
I would like to find an AMC or similar later sixties factory shift handle, with
or without knob, to use. I figure I'll have to do some modification to bolt it
up to the PRO shifter.
  I'm hoping to get it to appear to be an older original shifter.
Anyone have anything that could be made to work? I don't want to hack up some
rare piece, just a nice respectable handle will do it. I'd even consider
something like the round hurst handles some of the dodges used.

Mark Price
markprice242ATadelphia.net
Morgantown, WV
"I was different before people dared to be different"