Re: [Amc-list] clearing the collection of parts (Seattle)

A: The only AC pumps I have are from XJs. (I used to have about 20 of them and I have at least 1 AC delete) Here in the PNW we need AC about 2 weeks of the year so most older cars don't have it. The Spirit is just being fixed up for my wife (It's not going anywhere for awhile till I get back on my feet)

Re: clearing the collection of parts (Seattle)
   Posted by: "wingcover@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"
wingcover@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
   Date: Tue May 22, 2007 8:00 am ((PDT))

Do you have any ac pumps? Lookn for one for my 82
360-cherakee.(with
P/s).Do you have any old headers,lookn for 4-berral & intake as
well.Think i may need a tail gate in the future as well.Do you
still
have the  old style rhino grill and lights.Im still
interested,just
got to find the money tree.Email pics of the spirit,I may have
someone
interested if you would,thanks.                            J  in
N.C.