Re: [Amc-list] Hot Rod Power Tour

Hey Andrew,
  Could you give the address for the strokers list. I just bought a 76
Pacer yesterday and may be interested in installing a 4.0 stroker.
Thanks!

On Tue, 22 May 2007 21:36:14 -0400 (EDT) adh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Sandwich
Maker) writes:
> " From: Jock J Jocewicz <namdra@xxxxxxxx>
> "
> " Are any of you going on the Hot Rod Power Tour? I will be at their
> stop
> " in Racine, WI on June 4th. to take pictures and do an article for
> " NAMDRA's newsletter, so if you are there, look me up. Thanks.
> "
> " Jock Jocewicz - President/Editor NAMDRA  NAMDRA@xxxxxxxx or
> " namdra1@xxxxxxx
> " 8537 Antioch Rd., Salem, WI 53168 (262) 843-4326
> " '07 AMC NATIONALS - SEP. 6-8, 2007 - CORDOVA DRAGWAY PARK,
> CORDOVA, IL
>
> harrell over on the strokers is working feverishly to finish a 4.0
> into pacer swap to make at least a part of the tour.  i don't
> recall
> where he is but i think it's the southeast.

Jock Jocewicz - President/Editor NAMDRA  NAMDRA@xxxxxxxx or
namdra1@xxxxxxx
8537 Antioch Rd., Salem, WI 563168  (262) 843-4326
          JOIN NAMDRA - the best AMC club around!!
'07 AMC NATIONALS - Sep. 6-8, 2007 - Cordova Dragway Park, Cordova, IL
AMO#19, NAMDRA#46, AMCRC#974, NHRA#41915, IHRA#6766