Re: [Amc-list] Wikipedia - Gremlin production

Re: [Amc-list] Wikipedia - Gremlin production

Maybe not the 'same' but they have the same name and are considered the same car
by most people. Concord and Hornet maybe the 'same' but they are different
enough to change the name. Spitfire and Spiteful (or Typhoon and Tempest)maybe
almost the same but different enough to warrent a name change. Corvette never
did.   :)

Ken