[Amc-list] 1/18 Scale Diecast Rebel Machine

[Amc-list] 1/18 Scale Diecast Rebel Machine

I got mine a few days ago and for the money (24.99$) they are REALLY nice. I could only imagine what those thieves at the Franklin Mint would charge for something like this. Now if we could only get them to make an early and late Javelin, Hornet SC360 & Hornet AMX hatchback, a Matador coupe and a Gremlin and even  Pacer at these prices I could go for one of each. I have all the versions of the American Muscle 1/18 scale AMX's from 4-5 years back.
"Doc"