[Amc-list] Speaking of Mustang II susp

I haven't been able to follow the list much over the past few weeks but I have seen some talk of Mustang II suspension while scanning through past digests.  I have started initial work on a similar set up for the 70-74 Javelins and AMXs and  hope to at least have a prototype this year.  It will be a complete bolt in replacement to the existing suspension.  It will come with a new front cross member, tubular control arms, rack and pinion steering, steering column, coil over or air bag shocks and a custom brake set up.  It will replace the entire front end and should cut quite a bit of weight off the front not to mention make the car ride and handle like a new sports car.  Once this one is finished I will be working on adjustments to the set up to work on other AMC models.

Nick,

Alfano Performance
Kenosha, WI. 53142
262-308-1302
262-942-8271 after 6pm central and weekends