  From: mikebailey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Subject: Re: [Amc-list] Amc Forums Kaput Again

  Bart, I ain't taking any sides, as I don't read either one of these
  places.  It's just too hard for me to keep my mouth shut, which is the
  main thing I REALLY need to learn how to do.  So it's best for all if I
  don't even look at them.

  I am only curious about what this abbreviation means...

  "and also their veeeryy o/t."

  Over the Top? maybe?
  mike