[Amc-list] AMX, 69-70

I am new to this mailing list and am seeking advice regarding a fair price for a really good 69 or 70 AMX, 390 auto.  I see a white one listed on Ebay in Arizona with a starting price of about $20,000.

They don't seem to have much information about the car, which is bothersome.  Do any of you know this car?

Any advice for an old man wanting to relive his youth...I had a 69 big bad green.