[Amc-list] Ramblers for sale in Rathdrum, Id. (near couerdalene) Not min

[Amc-list] Ramblers for sale in Rathdrum, Id. (near couerdalene) Not mine

Found these ads on craigslist.

Jamie
Spokane, WA.

1965 770 Rambler
4dr. 6cyl. 3spd-od green interior, split bench seat. Lots of good interior parts. Body is rough. Hood and grille OK. I do have a title for this car. Make offer. Call Steve 208-755-0407.

http://spokane.craigslist.org/car/331135476.html<http://spokane.craigslist.org/car/331135476.html>

1967 Rambler American 2dr. 6cyl Automatic, green outside and in. This car is for parts, would need lots of work to drive. Lots of usable parts. Make offer. Call Steve 208-755-0407.

http://spokane.craigslist.org/pts/331130618.html<http://spokane.craigslist.org/pts/331130618.html>

62 Rambler Classic
4dr green inside and out. 6cyl push button automatic. Body is straight. Car is not drivable as is but could be, or use for parts. I do not have a title but can get one if needed. Make offer. Call Steve 208-755-0407.

http://spokane.craigslist.org/car/331127743.html<http://spokane.craigslist.org/car/331127743.html>