Re: [Amc-list] breaks

As a pilot, I think that's one of the reason for a
pre-flight inspection before every flight.  You want
to make sure things that make power, actually make
power, and it's good to be able to stop when and where
you need to.

Having said that, I would have approached that car the
same way you have.  Clean it up, make it drivable.

I bought it to protect it from the scrapper.  I'm glad
you are continuing to appreciate the car.

Joe Fulton
Salinas, CA