Re: [Amc-list] bell housing

The bell housing I am looking at getting is on a 343 I want, but I can't go see it until next weekend. If I end up getting it, I'll take pictures and measure accordingly, but there would be an uncertainty of what the parts origianlly came from. The 343 and bell were in a late 70's Jeep.

"I have a damaged T-4,5 bellhousing I can take a pic of too if needed/wanted."

I may end up taking you up on this if it is still usable.

Andy