[Amc-list] list problem

is anyone else able to read the list? i have not been
able to view the list since yesterday. please tell me
that someone else is having the same problem.
sometimes each post is emailed to me individually.
once in a great while they are emailed in a group
email. but in the last month or so, i have not gotten
ANY. had to go read posts from the list archives page.
now i can not get there. HELP PLEASE SOMEONE??

thanks.

dave stohler
http://picasaweb.google.com/das24rules