[Amc-list] gremlin spotting

Don't know IF this has been posted, BUT the other day there was a commercial for AARP Car Insurance. Talking anbout "Bob" or whoever, who was driving inhis older car and still having the older kind of insurance that was expensive and outdated. Then they pan back from the window shot and there's Bob in a blue Gremlin X!

Learning now that he is older and there is more to insurance, he should get into AARP Auto Insurance! Sure enough, he does and continues along the way boppin down the road in his Gremlin, now better insured!

Yes He was Boppin!
A lot of shots of the gremlin.
I guess now I need to get a quote from AARP.
Yeah I'm old enough now!  Stop It!  Leave me alone.

See you at some of the shows this summer! Planning on Riga, MI, Springfield, OH, Livonia, MI and Cordova, IL. What really bites is that we will be visiting my daughter in WA state, July 2-6. However this trip we are flying from Detroit, to Atlanta, then Seattle. Couldn't make a flight this time to stop in DENVER! Can't even be flying over AMO Nationals!

Have a great summer!

Richard

Richard Estermyer
PhotoGraphics