Re: [Amc-list] American brakes, pleasant surprises

On Sun, 29 Apr 2007, JOE FULTON wrote:

> Remember it's a 440, not a 440H.

Damn! I want my money back!

> You got everthing but the trim stripe and the 440H
> badge though I think.  Enjoy that deluxe interior.

All I have left are the ratty seats and one door panel that's
ruinated (which I'll save for the information it contains). Too
bad as they were quite attractive.

Since I'm sticking with stock brakes I'm gonna look for a stock
replacement master cylinder. Brake lines I'll just bend.